Trail Technique Slip-On
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
97% of customers say this fits as expected
"I bought this a month ago and I am happy with the purchase."
"I bought them to replace my worn Rockports. Looked for the closest comparable shoe. They are "snug" right out of the box, but will be just fine when I get to actually wearing them. (I wear smartwool sox so I can expect that tighter fit until I get a bit of wear AND I have a WIDE foot.) They have a more aggressive sole than my older pair which is a plus. More traction on the snow/ice which is what I was looking for. Hopefully they will wear as long and well as my older ones."
The Trail Technique Waterproof Slip On readily transitions from the urban jungle to the great outdoors. Crafted in full-grain leathers, suedes and mesh with HydroShield, it features an antimicrobial performance lining, a shock-absorbing EVA midsole and a durable rubber outsole for stability and traction.
- Twin Gore Entry Provides Easy and Speedy Entry
- Rubber Outsole Provides Long Wear Durability
- EVA Midsole Provides Flexible Lightweight Impact Absorption
- EVA Footbed Provides Flexible Lightweight Impact Absorption
- Strobel Construction Provides Forefoot Flexibility
- Waterproof Materials Provides Resistance to Water Absorption